Financial Planning, Investments, Insurance and Retirement Services
Professional, Insight & Life Experience. We can help you plan the next 20-plus years. Our priority is to protect your interests at all times and to demonstrate our commitment to our fiduciary duties of honesty, good faith, and fair dealing.
Successful long-range planning, especially in these turbulent times, requires real expertise. The ability to identify economic trends as they are forming, to take full advantage of market conditions while staying true to the client's long-term planning objectives.
1. Everyone needs investment help. Are you properly invested in your retirement plan? It's one thing to have money – but you should have something else. Someone who will be a phone call or office visit away to look after your money and help it grow. If you want someone you can trust to educate you, be clear with you, and help you make the right decision (so you can sleep at night), please contact me. I'm here to help you.
2. Thoughts about retirement and preparing for retirement usually bring questions: When can you retire? Can you retire tomorrow? And if you can't – what do you need to do to get ready? What are the factors that might prevent you from achieving this goal?
3. Let's say you're selling your company. How will you invest those dollars? How will that sale impact your future?
4. Last month, you and your brother inherited your mother's house. Should you keep it and rent it, or sell it and split the proceeds? You need solid investment advice on this inheritance – asset allocation, what strategic moves does it allow for the two families?
5. Your inheritance has raised some interesting questions: How do you best invest for an income stream to live on? How successful will you be with plans for early retirement and lots of travel?
6. You're self-employed and want to know if you can contribute more toward retirement, and if so, what retirement plan makes the most sense for you as a business owner? Also, should you put more money into retirement or pay down your mortgage?
7. You'd like to take a year off? You're in your 30s or 40s; can you take off a year from work and follow a dream for a year?
8. If your spouse passes away. You are unclear about your financial situation. You want and need someone to trust. What can you afford to live on? What do you own? You want and need some education concerning your financial life and future.
9. In your retirement years, should you buy a home or continue to rent? If you buy, how much should you spend?
10. Let's say you're a two-income couple, and one of you wants to stay home with your children or work part-time. How will this decision affect your saving for retirement and your financial well-being? Can you do it, and if so, how?
Mon - Fri: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM | Sat & Sun: By appointment request
Copyright © 2023, Legacy & Wealth Financial Advisors. All Rights Reserved.
This website is a publication of Legacy & Wealth Financial Advisors. Information presented is believed to be factual and up-to-date, but we do not guarantee its accuracy and it should not be regarded as a complete analysis of the subjects discussed. All expressions of opinion reflect the judgment of the authors as of the date of publication and are subject to change. Information on this website/publication does not involve the rendering of personalized investment advice. A professional advisor should be consulted before implementing any of the strategies presented. Content should not be construed as an offer to buy or sell, or a solicitation of any offer to buy or sell the securities mentioned herein. Hyperlinks on this website are provided as a convenience and we disclaim any responsibility for information, services or products found on websites linked hereto. The content of this website is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal or tax advice. Always consult an attorney or tax professional regarding your specific legal or tax situation Legacy & Wealth Financial Advisors is registered as an investment advisor with the state of California and only transacts business in states where it is properly registered, or is excluded or exempted from registration requirements. Address: 300 Spectrum Center Dr. Suite 400 Irvine, CA 92618. Phone: (949) 529-1655. Registration as an investment advisor does not constitute an endorsement of the firm by securities regulators nor does it indicate that the advisor has attained a particular level of skill or ability. Members of the firm, who are licensed insurance agents, may recommend the purchase of insurance-related products and may receive additional compensation for such transactions.